nib GapSure Anaesthetics network
This first of its kind network is designed to provide anaesthetists with more certainty in billing through a single, uniformed unit value, and the ability to charge a known gap for those more complex procedures. Importantly, it will give your patients greater certainty when it comes to claiming and out-of-pocket expenses.
Unique features of the nib GapSure Anaesthetics network include:
- Single RVG unit value - The nib GapSure Anaesthetics network applies a single uniformed value of $43 per unit on all MBS Item numbers with ASA RVG unitisation
- Known gap - A discretionary $500 known gap is permissible. The application of this known gap is only applicable to procedures with 5 and above RVG base units
- The nib GapSure Anaesthetics network is not discretionary. Once registered, the application of the network schedule is applicable to all your nib patients, rather than the current case by case opt-in opt-out nature of current schemes
- Plus, the network covers all locations you work from.
Click here for more information and to register your expression of interest.
GU Health Medical Gap Network
The Medical Gap Network aims to minimise GU Health members’ out-of-pocket expenses associated with inpatient medical and surgical fees through a no-gap and “Known-Gap” scheme.
As a registered GU Health Medical Network provider, you have the right to decide on a case-by-case basis if you wish to participate.
Click here to view GU Health Medical Gap Network rates, terms and conditions and for more information.
Click here to register.Clinical Partners
Our Clinical Partners program removes member's out-of-pocket expenses for total hip and knee replacement surgery through partnerships with Medical Specialists. Members have access to a wide range of post-operative recovery options and support and, where clinically appropriate, can recover in the comfort of their own home after their surgery.
The Clinical Partners program is currently available in NSW, QLD and SA, with more locations coming soon.
To search nib's network of Clinical Partners click here
If you would like more information on the Clinical Partners program, please contact our team by phone on 1800 312 892 or by email at email@example.com
nib First Choice Network for International Members
nib's First Choice general practitioner, pathology and radiology network is a community of trusted health providers designed to help nib international members access quality health care with peace of mind.
When you are a part of nib’s First Choice Network.
- nib will promote the network to nib international members.
- You will receive branded marketing material for you to display at your clinic.
- Members can easily find your practice via the
'Find a Provider' search tool
on the nib and GU Health website and nib mobile app.
Click here for more information.
Click here to register your interest.